Christopher advises national and international companies on all aspects of German and European antitrust law. He focuses on merger control proceedings and private antitrust litigation. Christopher also advises on German foreign investment control.
Education and Professional Career
- Admission to the bar (2021)
- Associate with Commeo (since 02/2021)
- Stagiaire at the German Embassy Dublin (Ireland)
- Research assistant at Latham & Watkins in Frankfurt
- Studies of law at the University of Mannheim with integrated studies in Business Administration and Economics (LL.B. and State Examination); studies abroad at the University of Gothenburg (Sweden)