Christopher advises national and international companies on all aspects of German and European antitrust law. He focuses on merger control proceedings and private antitrust litigation.
Education and Professional Career
- Admission to the bar (2021)
- Associate with Commeo (since 02/2021)
- Stagiaire at the German Embassy Dublin (Ireland)
- Research assistant at Latham & Watkins in Frankfurt
- Studies of law at the University of Mannheim with integrated studies in Business Administration and Economics (LL.B. and State Examination); studies abroad at the University of Gothenburg (Sweden)