Constanze advises national and international companies from various industries, including automotive and chemistry on all aspects of German and European antitrust law. She focuses on private antitrust litigation and merger control proceedings. Constanze’s advise further focuses on cartel investigations.
Education and Professional Career
- Admission to the bar (2022)
- Associate with Commeo (since 01/2022)
- Stagiaire at Noerr LLP in Frankfurt and the German Corporation for International Cooperation in Bonn
- Studies of economics at the University of Mainz
- Studies of law at the University of Heidelberg and the University of Mainz