Julia advises national and international companies on all aspects of German and European antitrust law. She focuses on merger control proceedings and private antitrust litigation.
Education and Professional Career
- Admission to the bar (2020)
- Associate with Commeo (since 02/2020)
- Stagiaire at the Permanent Mission of Germany to the United Nations, New York
- Research assistant at Allen & Overy in Frankfurt and Washington D.C.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from Georgetown University, Washington D.C.
- Licence and Maîtrise en Droit from University of Paris I (Panthéon-Sorbonne)
- Studies of law at the University of Cologne