Christoph advises national and international clients on all aspects of German and European antitrust law. He focuses on the representation of corporate clients in antitrust investigations by the German Federal Cartel Office and the European Commission, private antitrust litigation in particular follow-on damage claims, as well as in EU and German merger control proceedings.
Christoph is recognized as a competition expert by Legal 500 EMEA and Kanzleimonitor.
Education and Professional Career
- since 01/2018 Counsel with Commeo
- Associate with Commeo (01/2012 – 12/2017)
- Associate with Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP in Frankfurt am Main (2011)
- Admission to the bar (2011)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from the Victoria University of Wellington (New Zealand)
- Studies of law at the University of Bonn; worked as Referendar for the German Federal Cartel Office as well as for White & Case LLP in Dusseldorf and Brussels during his legal training