Isabel advises national and international clients on all aspects of German and European antitrust law, with an emphasis on merger control and cartel proceedings before the German Federal Cartel Office and the European Commission as well as antitrust related action for damages. She also advises on abuse of dominance issues and on the preparation and implementation of compliance audits and training. Isabel also advises on German foreign investment control.
Isabel is recognized as an antitrust expert by Legal 500 Germany, Chambers and Who’s Who Legal.
Education and Professional Career
- since 01/2021 Partner with Commeo
- Counsel with Commeo (01/2015 – 12/2020)
- Associate with Commeo (09/2010 – 12/2014)
- Associate with Baker & McKenzie in Frankfurt am Main (2008-2010)
- Admission to the bar (2008)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from the University of New South Wales, Sydney (Australia)
- Studies of law at the universities of Trier, Cologne and at the University of East London; stagiaire at the European Commission, DG Competition, in Brussels during the legal training