Stephanie advises national and international clients on all aspects of German and European competition law with a specific industry focus on the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors and branded consumer goods. She specializes in distribution and contract related competition matters, cartel investigations, the control of abusive practices and competition compliance.
Stephanie is recognized as an competition expert in various professional directories including the JUVE Handbook, Who’sWhoLegal (Thought Leader/Future Leader), Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers, Legal 500, Chambers Europe and Expert Guides. She has been elected by GCR Women in Antitrust 2013 as one of 100 worldwide successful women in the field of competition law.
Education and Professional Career
- Founding partner of Commeo (since 09/2010)
- Partner at the Frankfurt office of Baker & McKenzie (2005-2010); Associate with Baker & McKenzie in Frankfurt with secondments in the Washington D.C., London and Brussels offices (2000-2005)
- Admission to the bar (2000)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from the University of Stellenbosch (South Africa)
- Doctorate at the institute of Prof. Dr. Ulrich Immenga, University of Gottingen; research assistance
- Studies of law at the universities of Wurzburg and Gottingen; stagiaire at the European Commission, DG Competition, in Brussels during the legal training