Dominique advises national and international clients on all aspects of German and European competition law with a specific focus on cartel investigations, antitrust litigation in particular follow-on damage claims and vertical competition matters including e-commerce. She has specialist industry expertise in the consumer goods, oil and gas, chemicals, logistics and IT sectors.
Dominique has been listed for many years as a recommended antitrust lawyer in the JUVE Handbook and other national and international professional directories including Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers, Chambers Europe, Legal 500 and Who’s Who Legal. She has been elected by Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers as “Lawyer of the year” for competition law in Germany in 2019.
Education and Professional Career
- Founding partner of Commeo (since 09/2010)
- Partner at the Frankfurt office of Baker & McKenzie (2005-2010); Associate with Baker & McKenzie in Frankfurt with secondments to the London and Brussels offices
- Admission to the German Bar (1999) and as Attorney-at-Law in New York (2001)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from the New York University School of Law (USA)
- Doctorate from the Free University of Berlin
- Law studies at the universities of Passau and Tours (France); trainee at the competition authority of Berlin