Priscilla advises national and international companies on all aspects of German and European antitrust law. She focuses on German and EU merger control proceedings as well as on the coordination of multijurisdictional merger control filings. She also advises on contract related antitrust matters.
Education and Professional Career
- International Associate at Commeo (since 03/2019)
- International Trainee at Allen & Overy LLP (09/2018 – 02/2019)
- Admission to the bar associations in Brazil and Portugal (2018) and member of the Frankfurt am Main bar association (2019)
- Intern at the Administrative Council for Economic Defense (CADE) in Brasilia and Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP in Brussels
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from Maastricht University (Netherlands)
- Studies of law at the University of Brasilia (Brazil); studies abroad at the University of Seville (Spain)