Josefa advises national and international clients on all aspects of German and European competition law with a specific focus on cartel and abuse of dominance investigations by the competition authorities. She also advises on antitrust litigation and competition compliance and is responsible for managing the legal know-how of the team.
Education and Professional Career
- Associate with Commeo (since 09/2010)
- Professional Support Lawyer with Baker & McKenzie in Frankfurt (2009-2010)
- Associate with Ashurst LLP in Brussels (2007-2009)
- Trainee with Brunswick Group (strategic communications consulting firm) in Frankfurt
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from the University of Glasgow (UK)
- Studies of law (LL.B.) at the University of Greifswald