Jörg-Martin advises clients in all aspects of German and European competition law. His notarial practice focuses on corporate law. His main areas of expertise include merger control, competition-related distribution and contract law, the representation of companies in cartel investigations and competition-related litigation.
Chambers Europe and Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers name Jörg-Martin as being among the top antitrust lawyers in Germany. He is listed as recommended antitrust lawyer in professional directories such as the JUVE Handbook, Legal 500 Germany, Who’s Who Legal, Expert Guides, kanzleimonitor and WirtschaftsWoche.
Education and Professional Career
- Founding partner of Commeo (since 09/2010)
- Appointment civil law notary (2009)
- Associate and Partner at the Frankfurt office of Baker & McKenzie (1989-2010); head of the European Competition Team (2009/2010)
- Admission to the German Bar (1989) and as Attorney-at-Law in New York (1991)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from the Southern Methodist University in Dallas/Texas (USA) (1989)
- Studies of law at the University of Munster (1977-1982); Doctorate (1986-1988)